Scholarships available. Check now!
- Integrate professional acumen, adaptation, communication, collaboration and alignment with industry-standard procedures to augment the creation of digital effects, animation or media projects.
- Incorporate broad theoretical, technical and procedural knowledge into the creation of professional quality and commercially viable digital effects, media or animations.
- Analyze complex problems, applying creativity and critical thinking to plan and implement appropriate solutions.
- Investigate, analyze and experiment with current and emerging technologies to enhance and inform the creation of contemporary digital effects, media or animations.
- Construct and execute digital effects, media or animation in line with professional industry standards, demonstrating responsible resource management, defined timelines and clear deliverables.
- Analyze, evaluate and synthesize ethical considerations and cultural awareness in the composition and development of digital effects, media or animation content.
- Research and analyze the symbiosis between digital media, culture and society, producing artefacts that effectively convey meaning, entertain, educate or provide solutions to a target audience.
- Present ideas precisely and persuasively, utilizing audience-relevant modes of communication and appropriate visual supports.
- Utilize self-reflection, professional feedback, networking and personal development strategies to ensure continuous professional growth.