The Chartered Retirement Plans SpecialistSM , or CRPS® program, is a designation program for financial professionals. This program provides experienced advisors who are focused on retirement plans with the knowledge to recommend implementation techniques that can be executed into well-structured, company-appropriate retirement plans. Students will be able to effectively administer retirement plans for businesses and their employees.
Begin your program at any time and complete your CRPS® designation program.
Students have access to OnDemand classes which provide the flexibility to complete a professional designation program at their own pace based on their busy schedule. Your online learning platform will guide you through all your course-related activities, from reading assignments, recorded video lectures and module quizzes to your final exam.
The CRPS® designation streamlines the cost and time toward your next credential.
As you advance your career, the College recognizes the time and investment it takes to earn industry-recognized credentials. Upon completion of the CRPS®, graduates earn direct credit for one elective course in the College’s Master of Science Degree in Personal Financial Planning.
Plus, completion of professional designations programs can also help you fulfill continuing education (CE) requirements:
- If you are a CFP® professional, successful completion of the College’s professional designation programs can qualify for CE hours for CFP® certification renewal as follows:
- ADPA® program: 28 hours (live online program); 22.5 hours (ondemand program)
- SE-AWMASM program: 28 hours (live online program); 24 hours (ondemand program)
- All other designation programs (except the FPQP®, WMSSM and LUTCF® programs): 28 hours (either live online or ondemand program)
- If you currently hold a professional designation from the College, completion of a new professional designation fulfills CE hours as part of the renewal of your current designation.
CRPS® Professional Designation Program
- Students who enroll in Live Online classes will receive online access 20 days prior to the first class date.
- Students who enroll in OnDemand classes will receive online access immediately after they enroll.