Scholarships available. Check now!
- Identify and apply appropriate, flexible and professional procedures, when undertaking game design projects.
- Demonstrate relevant industrial knowledge when developing professional quality digital games.
- Apply problem solving techniques to manage issues during the production process.
- Determine appropriate new and emerging technology suitable for use in digital games.
- Complete game design projects, adhering to set deliverables, timelines and expectations.
- Display ethical and cultural awareness during the development of digital game content.
- Investigate the impact and influence that digital media, society and culture have on the determination of media and messaging.
- Communicate ideas professionally, utilizing appropriate tools, techniques and visual supports.
- Utilize self-reflection, professional feedback, networking and personal development strategies to ensure continuous professional and personal growth.