The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program is designed for professionals who want to further their career with the most advanced business degree program GGU offers. The DBA program addresses the learning needs and objectives of senior business managers, consultants, and university professors. Its primary objective is to produce graduates who can contribute to the advancement of their professions and to the expansion of knowledge and awareness of contemporary strategic issues and practices.
- Ranked #1 for working professionals by Washington Monthly
- WASC-Accredited DBA
- Doctorate designed for working professionals
- Optional on-campus immersion in San Francisco, USA
- Design your own concentration by combining three courses or pick from one available
- 24×7 student support
- Golden Gate University alumni status
- Live & interactive faculty, alumni, and industry-specific sessions
- English subtitles available for recorded content
- A unique research-led curriculum which allows you to work 1:1 with a supervisor to help you master your domain and earn a Dr. prefix.
Golden Gate University DBA receives Global Acceptance.The GGU DBA is a globally acknowledged and recognized program which is validated by the doctorate equivalency awarded by WES.
- Whether it is about excelling in your current job or seeking overseas opportunities, GGU DBA shall catapult you to higher orbits across continents.
- Go beyond your job – Consult For Businesses | Author Books | Be A Guest Lecturer | Speak At Conferences – Anywhere across the globe!