Founded in 1881 as the first collegiate business school, the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is recognized globally for intellectual leadership and ongoing innovation across every major discipline of business education. With a broad global community and one of the most published business school faculties, Wharton creates economic and social value around the world. The School has 5,000 undergraduate, MBA, executive MBA, and doctoral students; more than 13,000 participants in executive education programs annually; and a powerful alumni network of 100,000 graduates.
Designed for high-potential managers and executives, Wharton’s Leadership and Management in New-Age Business program equips learners with essential tools to lead firms/teams effectively and advance careers. Learn from top Wharton faculty and industry leaders.
– Enhance and strengthen your skills as a manager and decision-maker within your organisation.
– Interact with world-class faculty and fellow high-potential learners from around the world.
– Learn leadership mantras from top CXOs with a proven track record of leading large organisations.
– Develop a deeper understanding of your leadership style and hone your people-management skills through executive coaching sessions.
– Apply classroom learning to real-world scenarios via innovative and interactive business simulation games.
- Developed by a World-Renowned Business School
- Program Completion Certificate from Wharton
- 2 Interactive Business Case Simulations
- Leadership Profiling Session
Academic Content Designed for Leader
4 Live Masterclasses with Wharton Faculty
- Sessions with Faculty Directly from Wharton
1:1 Personalized Executive Coaching Sessions