It is now more imperative than ever to have a workforce that is adaptable to market changes. The requirement from professionals has gone beyond having team management, mentoring, leadership, and other qualitative skills — to also staying abreast of industry developments and best practices in business management to achieve their goals.
The Rotman School of Management has introduced an MBA Essentials, a virtual e-learning program, an interactive and fastgrowing approach to enhanced business education, to equip you with the knowledge and insight to make strategic and operational decisions in any industry.
Each week you will learn from some of Rotman’s most exciting and knowledgeable faculty, who teach the oncampus version of this online program. You will develop your business acumen, learn how to work collaboratively across departments and divisions of your business.
The virtual e-learning program introduces structured management training to professionals and entrepreneurs across industries. It will help ambitious and experienced managers like you become familiar with fundamental management concepts and ramp up on the latest advancements in the field. By the end of six weeks, you will get a broader sense of factors influencing decision-making in business, gain knowledge of the management principles across different department functions, and gather fresh perspectives on future-driven themes, including business analytics, sustainability, and innovation.
What you’ll get:
The virtual e-learning program will enable you to
- Understand the modern day principles behind an MBA and how they address contemporary business challenges
- Understand the prominence of marketing for business growth
- Identify opportunities for business transformation based on macroeconomic trends and implement them
- Deep dive into finance, technical, and marketing skills to optimize business operations
- Formulate an action plan to create or support diversity and inclusion programs within your organization
- Improve your managerial proficiency to move strategically and tactically